CLEXACON FILM FESTIVAL VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY
The ClexaCon Film Festival, which is held annually in Las Vegas, Nevada, is seeking applications for the volunteer position of Programming Coordinator.
The ClexaCon Film Festival, which is held annually in Las Vegas, Nevada, is seeking applications for the position of Programming Coordinator. If you are interested in applying, please fill out this form.
Applications will be accepted until Friday, October 23, 2020 at 10 am PST. We especially encourage BIPOC applicants to apply for this position.
Position: ClexaCon Film Festival Programming Coordinator
The Programming Coordinator, working with the ClexaCon Executive Director team and the CCFF Programming Team will curate and program the ClexaCon Film Festival.
- Oversee the organization and selection of the content of the ClexaCon Film Festival
- Manage the Call for Submissions and distribution to Film Festival team members as first-round screeners.
- Work with the Programming Team and Executive Director to select the Film Festival jury.
- Responsible for print traffic of films, bios and photos needed for the film festival
- Work with other ClexaCon Coordinators and Managers to facilitate information flow for marketing and production purposes
- Work closely with Film Festival Programming team to coordinate festival awards
- Film Festival experience
- Experience supervising volunteers as a team lead
- Experience using Google Drive
- Outgoing personality and easy to get along with.
- Ability to be available for the entire convention/festival week for prep and tear-down
- Travel to and from ClexaCon
- Lodging for duration of ClexaCon
- Lunch and dinner provided daily during ClexaCon
- Coffee and snacks throughout the day during ClexaCon
- Meet and work with the amazing ClexaCon community
- Opportunity to network and grow one’s presence within the film festival world
- Excellent opportunity to build professional relationships with film industry professionals