Applications are now open!
We’ve excited to welcome back previous vendors and a host of new vendors for ClexaCon 2020! If you are interested in becoming a vendor, please check out the information below and the vendor section of our FAQ page then apply here. You can always contact us at [email protected] with any questions.
We offer a discounted table price for our Artist Alley tables. These tables are meant for people selling their own personal works of art. The Exhibitor tables are for people representing businesses or selling commercial merchandise. If you are unsure if you should sign up for an Exhibitor table or Artist Alley table please reach out at [email protected].
New for ClexaCon 2020:
– Growtix application and management platform
– Personalized vendor profiles on the official app
– Interactive vendor floor map on the app
– Vendor badges
– Dedicated social media announcements
– Vendor assistance team during the convention
– Clear signage throughout convention
Artist Alley and Exhibitor tables include:
- One 6′ draped table, two chairs, one wastebasket
- Two (2) Vendor Badges, which give access to the vendor floor and admission to the convention Friday-Sunday
Single booths include:
- 10’ x 10’ booth with 8′ high black back drape, 3′ high black side dividers, one 6′ draped table, two chairs, one wastebasket
- Three (3) Vendor Badges, which give access to the vendor floor and admission to the convention Friday-Sunday
Double booths include:
- 10’ x 20’ booth with 8′ high black back drape, 3′ high black side dividers, two 6′ draped tables, four chairs, one wastebasket
- Five (5) Vendor Badges, which give access to the vendor floor and admission to the convention Friday-Sunday
If you are a non-profit looking to table at ClexaCon please contact us at [email protected]
Meet the ClexaCon 2020 Vendor Coordinator:
Hellen volunteered for ClexaCon for several years before making the jump to Vendor Coordinator for ClexaCon 2020. She brings many years of organizing events and being involved with cons throughout Europe and Italy plus a lifelong love for comics, books, video and card games. Read more about Hellen on the team profile page.
BOOTH – SOLD OUT
DOUBLE BOOTH – SOLD OUT