Meet & Greets are on sale now!
Meet & greets give you and a small group of other fans (up to 15 total) the chance to chat with your favorite featured guest for 30 minutes. A Meet & Greet gives you the opportunity to ask those questions you have been dying to ask or let them know how much you admire their work.
Dos and Don’ts for Meet and Greets:
- Do arrive at the M&G Check-In 10 minutes before your session.
- Don’t be late! You may miss your session, and no refunds will be given.
- Do print on paper your QR code before attending the event or make sure your screen is bright and ready to scan at the door.
- Do be respectful toward our celebrity guests. Inappropriate or rude behavior will not be tolerated. Respect the privacy of celebrity guests.
- Don’t be nervous! M&Gs can go by quickly, and now’s your chance to say, “Hi! Love you, love your work!” and ask those questions you’ve been dying to ask.
- Don’t bring gifts for the celebrities.
- Don’t ask for an autograph.
- Do HAVE A GREAT TIME!
Meet and Greet FAQs
What is a meet and greet?
A meet and greet is a unique opportunity to mingle and converse with your favorite celebrity in an intimate atmosphere alongside other fans.
How long does it last?
Meet and greets will last 30 minutes.
How many people will be at the meet and greet?
Meet and greet capacities will vary depending on the guest, but maximum attendance will be fifteen people.
Can I take a photo or selfie?
Apologies, but photos during meet and greets will not be allowed. If this rule is not adhered to, you will be asked to leave.
Can I bring (friend/partner/etc.) with me to the meet and greet?
Only ticket holders can attend meet and greets.